The data protection representative is EMMYLIE CRUZ, whom you can contact through www.emmyliecruz.com or +353 87 246 6112.
We process your data:
• in order to provide you with wedding photography and/or videography services; and
• in order to provide you with wedding photography and/or videography advice.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the performance
of a contract to which you are a party.
Where we process special categories of data relating to you, e.g. race or ethnic origin of a
data subject, that we may process in connection with your wedding pictures and/or films.
There may also be limited circumstances where our legal basis for processing is based
upon your written consent (where we have sought it and you have provided it to us), in which
case you can withdraw your consent at any time. You must give us notice that you are withdrawing
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to
certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
• right to access the data - you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold
about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
• right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you
is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information
such that it is complete.
• right to erasure - you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you.
This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing - you have the right to request that we
no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your
personal data for particular purposes.
• Right to data portability - you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a
copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If I am processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at
any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how I process personal data, I ask you to contact us so that we can
rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is
the Data Protection Commission.
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, I cannot
provide you with wedding photography and/or videography advice and/or services.